MTC provides excellent opportunities for staff to grow and develop various skills within the organisation. We also provide internships for undergraduates who are undergoing courses like Forestry, Wood Technology and the Social Sciences like Economics, History and Business/Finance.
We offer attractive remuneration packages, including a five-day work week and a generous medical insurance coverage.
Candidates are invited to write-in together with a comprehensive resume by stating the position current and expected salary with recent passport-sized photograph addressed to email@example.com
(Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
Executive, Finance Division
- Assist the Finance Director on day-to-day operations of the division including payment processing, receipts and management of cash flow.
- Maintaining the GL Accounting System and ensuring that the data and process flow is in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures and policy.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts, financial reports and annual budget for the management.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly endowment fund accounts and investment reports for the management.
- Liaise with external auditors for audited financial statements and tax agent for tax computation matters.
- Monitor and motivate division staff to meet KPIs.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent with excellent academic credentials.
- Professional Accounting Certificate would be an added advantage (ACCA / CIMA / CPA).
- Minimum 4 years of related working experience.
- Familiar with SAGE accounting software.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good verbal and written skills in Malay and English. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly enthusiastic individual.